In collaboration with Hatton Garden based jewellers Milk & Honey, we bring you one of the most durable and highly crafted products we've ever had to offer. Made from the same fabric the London Fire Brigade use in their uniforms, it protects fire fighters from the effects of heat and flame whilst at the same time minimising heat stress, in addition to it being woven with kevlar, this apron can withstand wear and tear from the most strenuous of workers.
- Adjustable neck strap with soft nylon webbing.
- Chest pouch with pen slits, rag holder and HK clip.
- Adjustable waist strap with self-securing magnetic buckle.
- Three central pockets with retractable P-Key and inside clip.
- Aparatus + Milk & Honey embroidered pocket.
- Ripstop inside lining.
One size. Adjustable.
Made in London, England.